My name is Dave and I have written a book about my recovery from a traumatic brain injury, caused by a car accident. I understand that living with a brain injury, not only affects you but also affects everyone living around you. I initially wrote my book to help those people but I think that it can help everyone with the wisdom I share.
One way in which my story will help brain-injured people is by giving them or their carers hope and ideas on how to further their recovery.
My story is also inspirational as I have demonstrated throughout my recovery that great things can be achieved by persisting and not giving up, so using that element, the book could help everyone as we all need a little push in the right direction at times in our lives.
Here are the facts surrounding the creation of my story.
- The story took me 2 1/2 years to write.
- Research has shown that it takes significantly more energy for a person who has suffered a brain injury just to get through a day compared to a person who does not have a brain injury.
- Writing a book takes much more energy than just getting through a day.
- This means that the energy it took me to write my book was most likely much greater than what it would take anyone without an injury like mine to write an equivalent book.
- My wife tells me that I spent hundreds of hours on my story over the 2 1/2 years.
As you can see, I put all of this time and effort into writing my story but I have a servant’s heart so I wanted to do everything in my power to make the information and vital life lessons contained inside my book as accessible to as many people as possible.
Therefore, I am not charging people relative to what it took me to create it.
- The pdf is $7
- The pdf and an audio recording of me speaking my story is $17
- Please read further as I will let you know about some exclusive bonuses I have provided with the above items.
If anyone thinks the time I have spent creating this book or even the effort that was needed to write it is worth more then $7 for the pdf or $17 for the pdf and audio file, the payment gateway I am using allows buyers to name the price that they want to pay, $7/$17 or above.
I appreciate whatever you decide to give me for my story.
If you purchase the pdf today, I will throw in some bonuses that are time-limited, meaning I will be removing them at some point:
- An ebook called Inspirational Ideas – Get Inspired and Empowered with the Most Inspiring Thoughts and Wisdom of the Century.
- An ebook called 10 Motivational Hacks From Successful People.
- 13 pictures and wallpapers of motivational quotes from famous people. You can print them, make them your computer wallpaper or share them to help inspire you and others to persist and overcome anything holding you back in your life.
If you purchase the pdf and audio recording today, I will throw in some different bonuses:
- An ebook called 5 Ways to Boost your Self-Confidence Instantly.
- An ebook called Mind and Motivation. Motivation is an extremely important factor in life and must not be forgotten, especially in times of trouble.
- An ebook called Fight your Fears – 10 proven techniques for overcoming worry and anxiety.
You could experience trauma in your life to learn everything that I have learned or you can take the shortcut.
This shortcut is where I have taken all the pain and you get all the gain.
In other words, buy my book and you will learn the life lessons I have learnt by being almost killed, without you needing to go through what I did to learn them.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them near the bottom of the page.
Click on the big green button below to go to my store on payhip where you can buy my story.
When going through the checkout on payhip, look out for any discounts on additional items regarding my story.
I have received a lot of support over the years from Synapse, which is Australia’s brain injury organisation. If you would like to check out their website, click here.
I have also written a short summary of my journey that you can read here before you buy my book.
If anyone would like to subscribe to my website, they will get notified of any future releases. If you want to subscribe, keep scrolling to the bottom of the page.
I have plans to publish future editions of my book, which will have extra features to increase the usefulness to those living with a brain injury and their carers. If you subscribe, I will let you know when it is ready. To do so, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will need to enter your name and email into the 2 fields that are above a subscribe button. Don’t forget that you will be sent an email to confirm your subscription to my site.
If you don’t see the confirmation email in your inbox, you will need to go into the spam folder of your email account and move an email from my site, such as the confirmation email, to your inbox. After you do this, open the email and confirm your subscription but don’t delete this email and this should create rules that mean other emails from my site should go to your inbox and not go to the spam folder.
Another thing you can do to make sure you get my emails is add my email address to your address book. My address is [email protected] for anyone that wants to do that.
If you are having trouble, email me at Da[email protected]
© David Paton 2022
Copyright notice. All materials contained within this website (including any material that is downloadable) are protected by Australian copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the permission of the copyright owner.